We have an extravaganza for you this Sunday. A petillant naturel extravaganza, that is! Pet nat, as we lovingly refer to this style of bubbly, is an ever so slightly sparkling wine made naturally by single or partial fermentation in the bottle. The result? A sometimes sweet, sometimes dry, sometimes funky, always interesting wild card of a wine.
If the line up below isn’t enough, we’re about to put this event over the edge of awesome. The Oyster Boys are back and will be here shucking the freshest of fresh for your gastronomic enjoyment.
- 2011 Jeremy Quastana “Buena Onda” Gamay
- 2011 Pepiere “Pepie Bulles” Melon de Bourgogne & Chardonnay
- 2011 Franz Saumon “Un Saumon Dans Le Loire: La Cave se Rebiffe” Gamay
- 2011 Olivier Lemasson “Pow Blop Wizz” Pineau d’Aunis
- 2010 Catherine et Pierre Breton “Le Dilettante” Vouvray Moustillant
- NV Domaine St. Pierre “Le Canon a Bulles” Poulsard
- 2011 Salinia “Taken Rustic” Chardonnay Blend
- 2011 Isastegi Sagardo Naturala
- 2010 Casa Coste Piane Prosecco
Sunday, June 24 2:00-5:00 PM
Oysters purchased a la carte, $2/oyster (cash only)